I made the target word count for the day, but aside from that, I didn’t get ahead. I did however spend some time organize all of my scenes in Scrivener to help me get to where I need to go next. Since my scenes were written out of order, I was having trouble figuring out where I was in the novel. Now that everything is organized, I think the last 13,168 words will be a lot easier to write.
Here are my stats for Day 22. My numbers are not very impressive, but at least I am not trailing behind.
Here’s a snapshot of my Scrivener Cork Board. It took me a few hours to organize, mostly because I am new to the program. Now I have a much better idea of what I need to write each session. This could help improve my daily word count.
I hope the rest of you who are participating are doing well. We’ve got eight days to go, and then we can all take a breather. Happy Writing!